ISFFC is an international short film festival organized by the 1895 Film Society in Guangzhou. The festival features top films from the world's leading filmmakers as well as introduces new, talent from around the world.
As always, we’re proud to welcome both China and international submissions. In 2019 ( the first edition of the international short film competition), we screened 50+ films carefully curated from over 1000 submissions including Oscar® Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences , Emmy® and Grammy® wining artists from around the world.
ISFFC is traditionally held on the last weekend of October, at several remarkable venues in Guangzhou city, with free admission to the whole program.
ISFFC is an IMDb Award-listing qualifying festival! All winners will receive IMDB winning accreditation and an official awards certificate.
Best Short Film
*Awards are subject to change.
• Competition Films should be produced within the years 2017 to 2020.
• Short films produced before the 1st of January 2017 can participate in Non-Competition section.
• All Films must have English subtitles.
• ISFFC does not require Premiere status for submissions.
• ISFFC welcomes any film in any genre, under 60 minutes in length.
• ISFFC is a non-profit organization and we do not pay Screening Fees.
• Only digital submissions will be accepted: please upload films via FilmFreeway.
• The organizers reserve the right to change the date, venue and rules of the festival.
• Filmmakers whose films are selected by the festival will be informed through email.
• Once selected for screening, the film shall not be withdrawn.
No premiere requirement
NO.199 Guangming Nan Road, Shiqiao Area
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up
All shorts under 60 minutes and with a completion date after January 1, 2017 will be accepted.
Short films under 60 minutes and produced before the 1st of January 2017 can participate in Non-Competition section.
This category is only for filmmakers who have been personally invited to screen their films at ISFFC.