THE BUDDHA International Film Festival's main objective is to provide the opportunity for filmmakers from all over the world to excel, and to have the best work selected and showcased in a celebration of cinema, as well as to give filmmakers a platform to network amongst fellow professionals and cinematic artists. TBIFF is looking forward to fostering these relationships and to helping extraordinary filmmakers get their projects seen by global audiences. TBIFF unites cinematic, cultural, educational more over Inspirational objectives by presenting its film discoveries.
The TBIFF is dedicated to showcasing new and innovative films while fostering the next generation of filmmakers. It is a strong advocate for social change, and encourages cultural diversity and understanding between nations. It strives to foster the movie art of all continents by stimulating the development of quality cinema and promoting meetings between cinema professionals from around the world.
The BUDDHA International Film Festival is dedicated to showcasing the spirit, passion, and skill of the best new filmmakers from around the world for audiences around the world.
BEST SHORT FILM
BEST EXPERIMENTAL SHORT FILM
BEST ANIMATED SHORT FILM
BEST ANIMATED FEATURE FILM
BEST MUSIC VIDEO
BEST TV SERIES
BEST SMARTPHONE SHORT
- The short films must have been made after the 1st January 2010 and it is not a problem if they have been previously screened, shown on the Internet or in other festivals.
- The short films up to 59 minutes.
- The feature films should not be less than 1 hour and more than 4 hours.
- The films may be in Marathi, Hindi, English, or in any other language with English subtitles.
- You can submit as many films as you wish.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
Lalit Mahajan - FESTIVAL MANAGER