The first annual French Riviera Film Festival (FRFF) will recognize and celebrate short-form content created for film, television, Web and all digital platforms. In the glamorous South of France setting, FRFF invites filmmakers from around the globe to participate in the two-day festival that includes screenings, VIP receptions, awards ceremony and closing gala party. FRFF will place the spotlight on the best short-form filmed content during the time period of the annual Festival de Cannes.
– Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway.
– Entry fees are non-refundable.
– Applicant can submit more than one film to the festival.
– Each submission requires an entry fee.
– Content submitter must be 18 years of age or older.
– Submissions must be the intellectual property of the submitter, and/or their team. No proxy submissions.
– All short films are eligible to submit with production dates from May 1, 2019 forward.
– Content cannot exceed 35 minutes in length.
– Please choose the genre that best represents your series even if your series can be classified under more than one category.
– Duplicate submissions under a different category are allowed, but a separate submission form and payment must be made.
– Entries that are not in English must have English subtitles.
– By submitting to FRFF, you confirm that you hold the rights to (or are authorized to use) any and all audio and video in your short film.
– FRFF will not be held responsible for any claims stemming from the failure of the creator/submitter to properly obtain the rights to material submit and/or screened.
– All decisions made by FRFF are final.
– By participating in the FRFF, each participant agrees to hold FRFF and its employees, directors and representatives harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the event or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize.
– Entrant grants FRFF the right to use the name, logo, and content of content for awards presentations, highlight reels and promotional material.
– FRFF reserves the right to amend guidelines, selection criteria, awards, screening, and activities if necessary.
No premiere requirement