Tasks of the Festival:
- an identification and stimulation of creative activity of both legal and physical persons in the field of multimedia art (film and video art);
- an implementation of cultural activities development in the Donbas region and support of the creative youth
- the formation of genuine interest in nature and ecology of the Donetsk region, as well as to the goals of sustainable development of the peace in general;
- the popularization of various types of tourism and recreation in the region;
- reducing the level of paternalism in the region, activating the population;
- the preservation and development of the traditional Ukrainian culture by means of reflection and restoration of the priority of historical, national universal human values among inhabitants of the Donbas Krai through the film and video art;
Goals and objectives of the Festival:
- The festival is held with the aim of popularizing cinema art, forming its high socio-cultural status, establishing and developing creative contacts, exchanging experiences and ideas among cinematographers, and supporting the creative youth in the field of cinematography.
Figurines and diplomas of the festival laureates.
Special diplomas of the jury.
Legal entities and individuals, creative studios, private enterprises, amateur authors are allowed to participate in the Festival, without any age restrictions.
Each participant can submit to the Festival no more than ONE film in each category.
Works must be based on original video material.
Works must be accompanied by Ukrainian or English subtitles.
Materials on the subject of the Festival should be in one of the following formats: AVI, MP4, MPEG2, MPEG4.
The festival does not accept works that promote violence, drugs, alcohol, tobacco.
The main criteria for evaluation of entries are:
- the originality of an idea and an author's position;
- the originality of the storyline;
- the compliance of the form and the content;
- the depth of disclosure of an intent;
- the artistic level of films;
- the compliance of an expressive means with an artistic conception;
- video quality: director's work, operator's work, sound design, quality of editing, design of titles;
- the depth of an educational and emotional impact.
- Works submitted to the Festival are not criticized and are not returned.
No premiere requirement