Tasks of the Festival:
- identification and stimulation of creative activity of both legal entities and individuals in the field of multimedia art;;
- implementation of activities for the development of culture in the Donbass region and support for creative youth;
- the formation of a genuine interest in nature and ecology, as well as in the goals of sustainable development in general;
- popularization of various types of tourism and recreation;
- decrease in the level of paternalism in the region, revitalization of the population;
- preservation and development of traditional Ukrainian culture by reflecting and restoring the priority of historical, national, universal values among the residents of the Donbass Territory through film and video creation.
Goals and objectives of the Festival:
- The festival is held with the aim of popularizing cinema art, forming its high socio-cultural status, establishing and developing creative contacts, exchanging experiences and ideas among cinematographers, and supporting creative youth in the field of creating video works.
Figurines and diplomas of the festival laureates.
Legal entities and individuals, creative studios, private enterprises, amateur authors are allowed to participate in the Festival, without any age restrictions.
Each participant can submit to the Festival no more than ONE film in each category.
Works must be based on original video material.
Works must be accompanied by Ukrainian or English subtitles.
Materials on the subject of the Festival should be in one of the following formats: AVI, MP4, MPEG2, MPEG4.
The festival does not accept works that promote violence, drugs, alcohol, tobacco.
The main criteria for evaluation of entries are:
- the originality of an idea and an author's position;
- the originality of the storyline;
- the compliance of the form and the content;
- the depth of disclosure of an intent;
- the artistic level of films;
- the compliance of an expressive means with an artistic conception;
- video quality: director's work, operator's work, sound design, quality of editing, design of titles;
- the depth of an educational and emotional impact.
- Works submitted to the Festival are not criticized and are not returned.
No premiere requirement