Even though more and more other women festivals emerge, Creteil is still the most important meeting point for female filmmakers. New female talents are discovered and promoted, portraits of female pioneers in the film world. During the festival access to 4,000 video films and 6,000 filmographies; the multi-media database is one of the largest archives in the world focusing on women's films and professional means of research.
- GRAND JURY AWARD – Best Narrative Feature Film €3000 endowed by the State Secretariat in charge of Equality between Women and Men Promotional campaign offered by CINE + TV channel, when the film is released
- «ANNA POLITKOVSKAÏA » JURY AWARD - Best Documentary Feature Film 2017 Award: €4000 endowed by the Scam
- «GRAINE DE CINEPHAGE» YOUNG AUDIENCE JURY AWARD - Best Feature Film (special selection young audience)
€1000 endowed by the Festival
- «FRANCE TV AU FEMININ» JURY AWARD 2017 Award: €5000 endowed by France Télévisions
- INA JURY AWARD – Best French speaking Short Film
Endowed with a training program offered by Ina - French National Audiovisual Institute
- UNIVERSITÉ PARIS EST CRETEIL (UPEC) JURY AWARD - Best European Short Film (except France) €1500 endowed by Paris Est Créteil University
- CANAL + AWARD - Best Foreign Short Film Purchase of broadcasting rights by Canal + TV channel
- AUDIENCE AWARD - Best Narrative Feature Film €2000 endowed by the City of Créteil
- AUDIENCE AWARD - Best Documentary Feature Film €2000 endowed by the Val-de-Marne General Council
- AUDIENCE AWARD - Best Foreign Short Film €500 endowed by the Festival
- AUDIENCE AWARD - Best French Short Film Purchase of broadcasting rights by CINE + TV channel
- Productions must have been by women or a mixed team of directors;
- French premiere, Completed after December 31, 2016.
Documents and Other Requisite Items
- An entry form, duly completed and signed (or filled in online entry form)
- A DVD or online screener
- French or English synopsis
- Director’s filmography and biography in French or English (maximum 500 words)
- Press kit, if available
Transportation and insurance expenses have to be paid by the owner of the film only. The Festival will take over (and only for selected films):
- Insurance costs during the Festival,
- The forwarding agent's fees, when the film enters French territory,
- Temporary customs clearance in France.
Selection Media Type: DVD, online screener
Screening Media Type: 35mm, DCP, Blu-ray, Digital files (see conditions on the entry form)
Audio language: original
Subtitles language: English or French
National premiere required.
Jury and Organizers
Festival director — Jackie Buet.