Aims and tasks of TV Festival:
- Increase of professional level of journalists, operators, the directors being engaged in producing films, television programs and information video materials on the ecological theme;
- Search of new creative methods for showing the ecological theme on TV;
- Attraction the public’s attention to existing ecological problems;
- Competitive demonstration of new TV programs and films forming ecological consciousness in the society;
- Spreading the information about environmental policy in Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug -Ugra, Russia and other countries of the world.
- Work of authorship,
- Camera work,
- Director's work,
- Journalistic program, documentary film,
- Social reel, animation film,
- Information item,
- Environmental Investigation,
- Program for children and youth,
- TV Project,
- Alternative view.
The prizes of the festival are awarded:
By the international Jury to diplomants and laureates in each nomination;
Festival sponsors award their own prizes.
Laureates of nominations (I place) receive official prize - the bronze statuette "Gagara" and "Laureate Diploma."
Diplomants (II and III place) receive “The Diploma”.
All the participants receive a "Diploma” of the XVII International TV Ecological Festival “To Save and Preserve”
Festival winner is awarded with the grand prize - the golden statuette "Gagara" and "Diploma Grand Prix."
The festival Grand prix is awarded by the joint resolution of jury and the Governor of Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug –Ugra.
- Works on the Festival’s theme which were produced after January 1, 2020 by international, national, state, departmental and independent Film- and TV companies of Russia, CIS and foreign countries will be allowed to compete;
- Running time — under 52 minutes;
- Works have to be presented in Russian with the name of the movie, the group of authors, the producer / owner, time-keeping, release date and nomination;
- The same competitive work cannot be presented in more than two nominations;
- Works with defects on the image or sound, are not admitted to competition;
- All works form a festival video library.
Documents and Other Requisite Items
- Application form for the participation, filled in for each competitive work with the brief annotation in Russian. The application form should be signed by the right-owner and notarized by the seal;
- We accept the films in AVI and MPEG formats (via online cloud servers).
- You have to send the application form and submitted work simultaneously.
Selection Media Type: AVi, MPEG, online
Audio language: russian
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
- State TV & Radio Broadcasting Company “Ugoria”;
- Department of public relations of autonomous region.