In 2018, the international film community will see the return of the Super Shorts Film Festival London, an annual event that highlighted independent short film talent for more than a decade.
Talent Circle in London founded the Super Shorts London Film Festival in 2003, to focus explicitly on short films in all its forms and shapes. During its original eleven year run, the festival shown over 2,000 incredible short films, from slick 35mm shorts to weird and wonderful experimental films. Super Shorts held over 120 events, including seminars, panel discussions and workshops.
Documents and Other Requisite Items
2. The Organiser - means Tarkovski Limited and any companies, including but not limited to, that are involved on Tarkovski's behalf in any aspect of this competition.
3. The Film means the entry submitted to the Super Shorts International Film Festival.
4. The Film, entered into the Film Festival, may be generated using any medium (e.g. sequenced stills, digital, video, film, animation, etc.). The Film can be in colour or black & white and must be submitted via an online screener. Films can be of any genre such as documentary, comedy, drama, etc. but must not be of a commercial nature, i.e. promote a product, brand or company.
5. If the Film includes a soundtrack which is not original (i.e. composed and recorded by yourself) you MUST obtain clearance for use in the Film. Please contact the bodies established in your country that handle licensing of music.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
7. No submission (this is includes dvd's and application forms) are to be sent physically. Super Shorts is an environmentally friendly festival that only accepts online submission.
8. Multiple entries per person are permitted and an entry form must be completed for each film submitted. Payment of entry does not guarantee acceptance to the Festival and is non-refundable under any circumstances.
9. The Organiser will undertake the selection process and the judging criteria of the Film will be based on the film originality, style, impact and overall finished quality.
10. The judges shall use absolute discretion in judging the Film and their decisions shall be final. No correspondence or appeals process shall be entered into to explain, clarify or verify the judges' decisions.
11. Entrants of selected films will be notified by email. If selected, you must deliver the Film and promotional material such as still images and filmmaker biographies to the Organiser in the requested format within fourteen days of the request. Failure to do so may lead to the withdrawal of your film from the festival programme.
12. You grant the Organiser the non-exclusive right to screen the film in London for the purposes of promoting the Film, the Film Festival and the Organisers. You grant the Organiser permission to use excerpts of the Film in trailers, clips and compilation videos for the purposes of promoting the Film, the Film Festival and the Organisers. You grant the Organiser permission to make copies of the Film and distribute it to press for the purposes of promoting the Film, the Film Festival and the Organisers.
13. The Organiser makes no guarantee that prizes will be awarded. In the event of the Organiser not awarding a prize or reward for entry there will be no cash alternative. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute any stated prize should the stated prize become unavailable.
14. The Organiser will issue a receipt for submissions by email. If your receipt is not received within 14 working days after your submission please contact Super Shorts through the email address on firstname.lastname@example.org
15. You warrant to the Organiser that the Film is wholly original to you and does not infringe the rights of any third party and that you own the copyright in respect of your film and shall continue to keep indemnified the Organiser, their servants and agents against all loss, liability, claims or costs (including legal fees) incurred, awarded or agreed by the Organisers as a direct result of reasonably foreseeable consequence of any breach or non-performance of any of the represented warranties or undertakings by you.
16. Selected films and the festival programme will be announced on www.supershorts.org
17. The festival does not offer screening fees for its films. By submitting through FilmFreeway you are agreeing to NOT request a screening fee as a requirement for your film's participation in the festival, should your film get selected for the program.
18. Since the festival only requires a nominal entry fee, we will NOT accept requests for other entry fee waivers.
19. This agreement will be construed under and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
259-260 Hardess St, Brixton, London SE24 0HN, UK
T. +44 744 191 2420
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up
Music Videos up to 7 mintes
Non UK, thus international documentary short films up to 30 minutes
Non UK, thus international narrative short films up to 30 minutes