On November 14-15, 2020, within the framework of the XX International Student Film Festival "PeterKiT", a children's short film festival "Children's PeterKiT" will be held for the first time. The festival will be held in an online format - participants will be able to communicate directly through Zoom, or become viewers of live broadcasts through Youtube.
The festival program includes a round table on children's film education with the participation of representatives of children's film schools, practicing specialists and teachers. At the round table, colleagues from all over Russia will discuss methods and techniques of work in the field of children's film education and early vocational guidance for children, share their experience in teaching and implementing the filming process with the participation of children and adolescents.
For young listeners, fascinating master classes are planned by practicing specialist teachers on the most relevant topics - animation, photography and drama.
The Children's Film Festival "PeterKiT" is held with the aim of raising the general cultural level of training of children - future filmmakers.
Based on the results of the jury sessions, prizes are awarded to the winners of the film festival:
1) Grand Prix
2) Best Film Award, according to viewers
Diplomas are also awarded in the following nominations:
1) Best Non-Fiction Film
2) Best Fiction Film
3) Best Animated Film
-The festival takes part in fiction, non-fiction, animation films made by students of children's film schools in Russia
- Films announced for the film festival must not contain propaganda of violence, national, racial and religious intolerance, insult to moral feelings of a person.
- Films submitted for the film festival must not contain information, the distribution of which is prohibited on the territory of the Russian Federation, or obscene language.
The application must contain:
1) information about the children's film school - city, logo (with a resolution of at least 600 * 600), a short description, a photograph of the educational process
2) information about the film - city, year of production, title and short description in Russian, three frames from the film of good quality.
3) The film must be provided in mp4, 1080p format
4) if the film and accompanying materials are not provided within the specified period or the provided copy of the film does not meet the technical requirements, the Film Festival Organizing Committee has the right to exclude the film from the competition program.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
To evaluate the competition program of the film festival, a jury is formed, formed by the Organizing Committee, from the heads of children's film schools, as well as cultural and art workers.
1) The festival is organized and conducted by the federal state budgetary educational institution of higher education "St. Petersburg State Institute of Cinema and Television" (hereinafter SPbGIKiT)
2) To organize the film festival, an Organizing Committee is created, formed of teachers and employees of SPbGIKiT
Film Festival Curator:
Igor Gladkov, email@example.com
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up