• We give the opportunity for filmmakers from around the world to present their work
• No restrictions on genre and theme of films
• Identify and support talented children and students, search of new forms and genres of art
• Promotion on the world market of films and authors, award-winning film festival
• All films selected for the festival must not violate laws and ethical norms
• We invite all filmmakers to participate in film festival and to receive feedback from the audience
• Film festival awards are announced at the nominations
• Premium Fund intramural and extramural participation: statuettes, diplomas and gifts from organizers and partners of the festival
• Established special prizes
• The festival organizers reserve the right to establish additional locations and prizes
The age of participants is not limited to:
• Participants of the festival can become as the houses of creativity of secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, artistic groups, theatre workshops, school groups commercial profile of children's and youth theatres, film studios and TV companies, and individual authors.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
The organizer of the festival:
- Film "Lion Productions" Russia-Europe
- International children's film school "Young Director of" Kazan, Russia
Fiction for children (more than 40 minutes).
Student film (under 20 minutes).
Animation for children (under 5 minutes).
Social video (under 3 minutes).
Fiction film (under 20minutes).
Documentary film (under 20 minutes).
Video, clip (under 5 minutes).