Years running: 2 (since 2021)
goal is to introduce & reward independent filmmakers all over the world
International Brightlight Film Festival - Hollywood - The festival's goal is to introduce and reward independent filmmakers from all over the world and become a tool to open the way in the cinema industry. In order to encourage participants to trust themselves more, we offer prizes to best works.
- Cash Prize for Best Feature Film, Best Animation, Best Short Film, Best Documentary and Best Student Film
- Golden Laurel
- Special Jury Laurel
- By submitting American Brightlight Film Festival, the submitter agrees that he / she owns all copyrights and intellectual properties to his / her work and agrees to hold harmless the festival from any claims, losses, liabilities, or attorneys' fees that may be held in connection with the Film entry or the Festival's use thereof.
- All foreign language films should be submitted with English subtitles.
- All genres are accepted except porn and those with much violence.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we decided not to limit the completion dates to 2020 and 2021 so films which have been completed after January 1, 2018 are also accepted.
World premiere required.
Jury and Organizers
Festival Director: Bella blake
Festival Organizer: Omid Chogani
Tel: + 1949-942-0667
Los Angeles, California
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up
A competition of U.S. and International feature films of all genres except porn and those with much violence over 40 minutes in length.
A competition of U.S. and International animated films of all genres of any length.
A competition of U.S. and International documentaries of any length.
A competition of U.S. and International feature films of all genres except porn and those with much violence of any length.
A competition of U.S. and International short films of all genres except porn and those with much violence under 30 minutes in length.