GOALS OF THE FILM FESTIVAL
The International Children's Film Festival “Cinema kids” is held with the aim of developing creative initiatives and abilities of the younger generation, expanding citywide, intercity and international exchange of experience in the field of children's film and video creation. The film festival is designed to develop, inspire and support young filmmakers, to develop an aesthetic taste among a wide range of viewers.
TASKS OF THE FILM FESTIVAL
The main tasks of the Film Festival are:
- the formation of a children's cultural community based on core interests;
- preservation of the domestic and world cultural traditions;
- creation of a platform for communication and exchange of experience between film authors, teachers;
- acquaintance with the work of professionals from the field of cinema to enhance the professional level of participants;
- identification of talented beginner filmmakers.
AUDIENCE: PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS OF THE FILM FESTIVAL
The audience of the Film Festival is adults and children: everyone who is interested in modern children's cinema, and those who make films for children and with the participation of children:
- film schools, video studios, creative associations (commercial and non-commercial),
- educational institutions and adolescent clubs,
- teachers, heads of film schools, associations and studios;
- individual enthusiasts in the field of cinema and video creation.
- viewers and everyone who is not indifferent to the cinema.
Winners are awarded with diplomas and prizes. All participants are awarded with certificates.
It is possible to have additional prizes and diplomas from sponsors and partners of the festival, as well as from other organizations.
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION AND THE PROCEDURE OF THE FESTIVAL
World premiere required.
Jury and Organizers
The jury of the Film Festival is formed by the organizers of the Film Festival. The jury of the Film Festival includes: movie and television figures, producers and directors. A professional jury evaluates the submitted work by meeting and voting. Winners are determined by the largest number of votes of the jury. The chairman of the jury has 2 (two) votes.