German and Russian Short Films Days.
1st, 2nd & 3d Places. Special Award. Special Jury Award. Special Curator's Award.
Prizes: Brand cups.
- Best Family film / Film for children
- Best Experimental / Videoart
Rules & Terms
- Film must correspond to the topic mentioned above (2019 - Border).
- Only works completed after January 1st, 2019 can participate in the contest.
- Film can’t be publicly distributed during the festival.
- The number of films presented by one author is limited to one film a category (fiction, documentary, animation, experimental / videoart).
- Films can be submitted in following formats: AVI, MPG, MP4. DVD-Video format films containing menu are not considered.
- Film must be provided with subtitles: German or English subtitles for films in Russan; Russian or English subtitles for films in any other language (or timecoded sentence-by-sentence translation). Films with multiple dialogue scenes without subtitles or translation can be declined at shortlisting.
- Film must not violate a copyright.
- Film must not contain elements of racism, nationalism, religious or any other form of intolerance, provoking violence, breach of law, insulting or abusing, can’s contradict the legislation of the Russian Federation or norms of International law.
- Selection medium: Internet.
- The final decision on a film’s participation in the contest is up to the arrangers.
- Participation in the contest presupposes abiding by the festival protocol and the acceptance of film’s noncommercial usage (film’s public demonstration, inclusion in the materials on the festival, two year long noncommercial distribution as part of the “echo” of the festival).
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
YOUNG TALENTS FUND (ARTKIDS) NPO
NGO "Open City"
Program director: Inessa Tropina.
Originators of the idea: Anne-Katrin Topp, Inessa Tropina.
Additional category: - video art, - experimental video, - family / film for children
Additional category: - video art, - experimental video