The cinematographic award for achievements in the field of national film is awarded on a competitive basis to young authors in several categories based on the results of secret voting by experts and audience ratings. The organization of the Film Awards is aimed at identifying young talents in the regions of the Russian Federation, motivating them and providing financial support for implemented projects, as well as promoting national cinema, expanding its geography and increasing its audience.
The Film Awards are held in two stages:
-The first stage is the public vote on the website https://goldenplatekzn.ru. The results are announced on December 27, 2020.
-The second stage is the expert vote. Merit assessment is based on three criteria: successful rental in your region and abroad, successful festival promotion (including in the international arena), high rating of Internet activity. The results are announced on August 27, 2021
Film award (cash prize) and the ‘Golden plate’ prize statuette for achievements in the field of national cinema is awarded on a competitive basis to young authors from the regions of Russia (under 35 years) under five main nominations:
- Best feature film in the national languag (a cash prize of 500 000 rubles)
- ‘Best documentary in the national language’ (cash prize of 200 000 rubles),
- ‘Best short film in the national language’ (cash prize of 200 000 rubles),
- ‘Best animated film in the national language’ (cash prize of 100 000 rubles).
- ‘Audience award’ (cash prize of 200 000 rubles based on the results of the public voting stage on the website of the Film Awards).
- ‘Best work-in-progress project’ - a separate option for films at the post-production stage (cash prize of 300 000 rubles)
Prize statuette ‘Golden plate’ is awarded for achievements in film nominations with no age restrictions:
- ‘Best screenplay feature film’,
- ‘Best Director of a feature film’,
- ‘Best actress in a feature film’,
- ‘Best actor in a feature film’,
- ‘Best supporting actor in a feature film’,
- ‘Best cinematographer’,
- ‘Best composer’.
*Partner prizes are expected
Special prizes of the Film Awards for participants without age restrictions*:
- ‘Shots behind the scenes’ (for specialists of the shooting process, editing period and post - production, except for the Director, actors and musician).
- ‘Internet hype’ (number of views on the internet)
- ‘Festival top’ (successful festival traffic and prizes)
- ‘It’s worth a shot’ (debut)
- ‘Out of line’ (original form, idea, genre)
- ‘Classic of the genre’ (genre picture, which has won the approval of critics and the media)
- ‘For contribution to art’ (active authoritative figure)
- ‘Professional recognition’ (special mention of the expert jury)
- ‘Near the cinema’ (for active promotion, successful crowdfunding and rental)
*Cash prizes are not expected in this category.
Co-production projects are accepted for consideration subject to the submission of an application from the Russian side (if the participation of Russian citizens in the project is documented) and participation in film screenings and film festivals on the territory of the Russian Federation
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
ANO ‘Cinematime’ with support of President’s Grant Fund of the Russian Federation.