The International Film Festival has been held twice a year in Kazan since 2022, the festival is a qualifying one and opens up opportunities for everyone, both amateurs and professionals, in different age categories and nominations.
The purpose of the film festival is to exchange experiences and artistic achievements of creative teams, broaden the horizons and intellectual level of children, youth and adults from different countries. At the film festival, heads of creative teams, directors, producers, actors can get recommendations and answers to questions from the jury members at master classes and creative meetings.
• We give filmmakers from all over the world the opportunity to present their work and get feedback from the audience.
• There are no restrictions on the genre and subject of films.
• Identification and support of talented children and students, search for new forms and genres in art.
• Best Short Film
• Best Feature Film
• Best Environmental Film
• Best Documentary
• Best Animated Film
• Best Experimental Film
• Best Patriotic Film
• Best Video clip
• The best social advertising
• Best Music Video
• Best Student Film
• Best Children's Film
• Best Scenario
• Best Fantasy Film
• The best video blog
• Special Jury Prize, etc.
In the film festival, awards are given according to the announced nominations. Award fund for full-time and part-time participation: statuettes, diplomas, gifts from the organizers and partners of the film festival. Special prizes have also been established. The organizers of the film festival reserve the right to establish additional places and prizes
• The participants of the film festival can be both collectives of creative houses, secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, colleges, creative circles, theater studios, film schools, collectives of commercial specialized children's and youth theaters, film studios and TV companies, and individual authors. The age of the participants is not limited.
• All films selected for the festival must not violate laws and moral and ethical norms.
• Application submission-online.
• Authors of works that have passed the 1st qualifying round pass to the final of the film festival and pay a fee of 2,900 rubles. Each finalist is personally notified about this by e-mail specified in the application.
• The amount of the contribution includes expenses - production of diplomas and prizes, letters of thanks, souvenirs, jury work, etc., attendance of all events of the film festival. If the work made it to the final of the film festival, but the author could not attend the award ceremony, then the International Diploma and statuette will be sent by mail, with the signature of the jury and seal, through the Russian post.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
The jury consists of representatives of TV and cinema of Russia.
More details on the website.
Feature films for children and adults (from 30 minutes)
Best Student Film (no more than 30 minutes)
Best Animated Film (no more than 5 minutes)
Documentary (no more than 60 minutes)
Feature film (no more than 30 minutes)
Social advertising (no more than 3 minutes)