Chelkinofest is seeking for authors 18-35 years who make movies about people and for people and wish for making the world better with their movies.
The jury will also award: best screenplay, best directing
best cinematogprahy, best montage, best acting.
Eligibility: applicants can be authors or author teams (students Film and TV Making, Journalistics, cinematography school students, independent directors). Age restrictions: 18-35. Applicants can participate virtually. One author can send no more than 5 films.
No strong language, please.
1. Video should be finished no earlier than 01 January, 2018.
2. Please, send the film via filmfreeway
fill in the application form on http://www.chelkinofest.ru
send the requiered documents no later than 1 March to email@example.com as follows:
3. The running time must be within 30 min.
4. The video must contain opening titles with the author name, the place you study in, actors' list, creative and technical team.
5. Please, name your video in that order: Video title, your name, college, category, running time (Good Movie, Social, Wilson, Un.of The Arts London, 15 min.) .
If you apply for Pitching, please, send us no later than 15 March to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The festival provides prticipants with the accomodation and meals, but unfortunately we can't cover your journey costs.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
Jury and Organizers:
Chelyabinsk State Institute of Culture and Arts,
With support of: Ministry of Culture (Chelyabinsk region), Youth Center of Filmmaking Union Russia.
The jury includes; organizers, specialists in film making, sponsors and publiс associations.
Ordhonikidze str., 36a, aud. 3108
454091 Chelyabinsk Russia
Festival Curator: Maria Onipkina email@example.com
Pitching Curator: Anna Krasavina firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival Director: Nikolai Telezhnikov email@example.com
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up