IV ANIMAFILM International Animation Festival will be held in Baku from 20 to 24 October 2021. The festival will show dozens of animated films for children and adults for five days. The goal of the organisers is to create an annual event that will delight the local and foreign audience and professionals, as well as promoting art of animation in Azerbaijan.
- Audience Award
- Golden Boat for Contribution to Azerbaijani Animation
- The film must be shot after January 1, 2020.
- More than 50% of the film must be an animation. There are no limitations in the animation techniques used in the film.
- One film can only participate in one category.
- Copyright of competitive films are regulated by international law. The participant (director, producer or other authorized person) who provides an animated film, declares that he is the copyright owner of the film and is authorized to screen the film at the festival.
- The script should be written after January 1, 2020.
- The script should be written specifically for a short animated film.
- The text of the script should not exceed 6000 characters.
- The screenplay should be in English or Azerbaijani languages.
- Copyright of competitive screenplays are regulated by international law. The participant (screenwriter or other authorized person) who provides a screenplay, declares that he is the copyright owner of the screenplay and is authorized to submit the screenplay at the festival.
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY FESTIVAL REGULATIONS BEFORE SUBMITTING
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
The founder and organizer of the festival ANIMAFILM is the Limited Liability Company "PERI FILM".