The International Festival of Visual Arts of the Finno-Ugric Peoples "Tuivezh "(Komi – "Perekrestok") is a review and competition of modern film and photo art of the Finno - Ugric peoples. The festival is a unique direction in the development of Finno-Ugric cooperation. The name of the festival "Tuivezh" is translated from the Komi language as a Crossroads, it symbolizes the intersection of related cultures, people who are close in spirit, and a diverse palette of original visual creativity. The first festival was held in October 2009, laying a new tradition-to hold the event every two years. And for the past ten years, "Tuivezh" has been not only a platform for the exchange of experience of amateurs and professionals of cinema and photography, but also a unique opportunity for the preservation and development of the language, culture and traditions of fraternal peoples. The VII Festival "Tuivezh" will be held from September 14 to 18, 2021, traditionally in the city of Syktyvkar-the capital of the Komi Republic. The contest will be attended by
In accordance with the categories of the contest, the winners are awarded with diplomas, commemorative prizes and prize cups at the solemn summing up of the results on the last day of the festival.
Film and photo works (hereinafter referred to as the work) are accepted for participation in the festival.
The works must meet the festival's goal, the terms of this Regulation and the declared categories.
The program of the festival is formed from the following competitive nominations held within the framework of the festival (hereinafter-the competition):
· Short Documentary Film Competition;
· Short feature Film competition;
· Animated short Film competition;
· Social video contest;
· Music video contest-clips;
* Competition of short documentaries from authors and groups of authors aged from 6 to 18 years;
* Competition of short feature films from authors and groups of authors aged from 6 to 18 years;
* Competition of short animated films from authors and groups of authors aged from 6 to 18 years;
* Competition of social commercials from authors and groups of authors aged from 6 to 18 years;
* Competition of music videos-clips from authors and groups of authors aged from 6 to 18 years;
* Photo contest-no age restrictions.
* Special prize "Gift to the Republic of Komi" in support of the Year of the 100th anniversary of the Republic of Komi. The selection of the winner will take place among film and photo works that clearly tell about cooperation with the Republic of Komi, about tourism in the Republic of Komi, as well as other forms of congratulations with original content.
* Special prize "Best blog about the festival". The selection of the winner will take place among the publications of videos or photos with comments about the festival, reflecting a positive and attractive image of the festival, aimed at its promotion, which will be published on the personal pages of users in social networks during the festival.
The working language of the festival is Russian. Russian Russian works created in any other language must have superimposed subtitles in Russian or simultaneous translation, and English subtitles for works in Russian are welcome.
The number of works from one applicant – no more than 3 film works, no more than 10 photos. One work can only be nominated for one nomination.
Duration of work: films-up to 30 minutes, animated film-up to 15 minutes, social / music video-up to 5 minutes.
Works created in the period from 2019 to 2021 are accepted for participation in the festival.
Works submitted for the previous festival are not accepted for participation in the festival.
Technical requirements for the work:
* sound and image should be clear, dynamic picture is welcome, clear image, no jitter;
* the film work must be recorded on a single merged AVI or MP-4 file format without extraneous recordings, the minimum resolution is Full HD 1920x1080, the number of frames per second (FPS) 25/30. Volume - no more than 10 GB;
* the film work must be accompanied by titles, which must indicate: title, authorship, date of production;
* photo-digital images in JPEG format, weighing up to 20 MB, measuring at least 3000 pixels wide (when the image is horizontal) or 3000 pixels high (when the image is vertical), without any watermarks, captions and logos, without adjusting the images using filters;
* the film work must comply with generally accepted ethical standards, not violate the legislation of the Russian Federation, including in the field of cinema and film production, and not contain scenes calling for cruelty or violence.
Each work is submitted separately in the form of an application in accordance with Annexes 1 and 2 to this Regulation.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
To evaluate the works submitted to the festival, the Organizer creates an Expert Council, which is divided into experts of the first stage and experts of the second stage. The Expert Council is formed and approved by the order of the Organizer.
To conduct the selection stage of the festival, the Organizer creates an Expert Council, which includes well-known state and public figures, professional film directors, actors, cameramen, screenwriters, photographers and bloggers.
To conduct the final of the festival, the Organizer creates an Expert Council, which includes well-known state and public figures, professional film directors, actors, cameramen, screenwriters, photographers and bloggers.