"Videostihija" is the most notable, largest and most consistent video poetry festival in the country, a modern and timely festival that has become traditional. The four-year history of the festival under the slogan "Make poetry visible" showed the extraordinary demand for such a platform and the growing popularity of the video poetry genre itself, which gives the opportunity for bright and voluminous creative utterance to poets, artists, directors and videographers and simply fans of poetry and poetic cinema".
Over the four-year history of the Videostihija festival, 1020 people from hundreds of cities and villages of Russia from Crimea to the Kamchatka Territory and 12 foreign countries (Germany, Spain, Switzerland, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan) took part in the competition. The previous, fourth season became a record in terms of the number of applications, 375 works were sent in the genre of video poetry (short films, animation, documentary video poetry, experimental videos, video decoding) and the most extensive in terms of geographical coverage - more than 70 cities of the Russian Federation, as well as international participants from Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Latvia, Moldova, Spain.
Winners in the main nominations receive cash prizes in the amount of 20,000 rubles, winners of audience voting - 10,000 rubles. Grand Prix - 50,000 rubles. The best videos of the competition program are included in the "golden fund" of the festival and are shown on Internet resources and projection sites under the auspices of the festival.
The main nominations of the Festival:
• "Modern Poetry"
• "Classics of the Genre"
• "Poetry of the Urals"
• "Russian Avant-Garde"
• "Mayakovsky Today"
• "Sonnet Is Alive"
• Audience Award "Face to Face" (based on the results of focus groups, face-to-face views).
• Audience Award "Big is seen at a distance" (according to the results of network voting).
• Non-competitive nomination "Image of the Poet" - documentaries about poets
1. Any Internet user aged 14 years and older can become a participant of the Festival.
2. Participation in the Festival can be either individual or collective.
3. To participate in the Festival, videos are presented, shot (created) by any available means, corresponding to the topics and nominations of the competition program.
4. Applications are accepted until September 20, 2022.
5. The application and its appendices may be submitted only in Russian.
6. Applications are filled in on the official page of the festival http://www.ogbmagnitka.ru/zayavka-na-festival.html or are accepted by e-mail as an attachment to the letter at email@example.com (the theme is "Video Studio: Festival"), video materials are accepted as a link available for download on a cloud resource (for example, Yandex.Disk).
7. Video requirements:
1) Format – mpg.4
2) The minimum video resolution is 480x360 for 4:3, 480x272 for 16:9.
3) The maximum duration of the video is up to 5 minutes.
4) The number of videos sent from one participant is no more than 3.
5) The Festival participants themselves determine the genre of the video and the way of visualization of the selected poetic text.
6) The selected poetic text must be in Russian or with Russian subtitles based on the work of a Russian author, or a video clip on the poems of a foreign author in poetic translation into Russian.
7) Promotional videos insulting the dignity and feelings of other people, containing scenes of violence, extremist materials expressing the political views of the authors, as well as videos that do not fit into the theme of the Festival are not accepted for participation in the competition program of the Festival.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
Union of Russian Writers (Moscow)
Cultural Center "Vek" (Magnitogorsk)
Association of City Libraries (Magnitogorsk)
The project is being implemented with the support of the Presidential Fund for Cultural Initiatives
VKontakte Group: https://vk.com/public161531663
Contact person: Natalia Karpicheva (+7-906-898-3663)
Project manager: Goncharov Igor Vladimirovich - film director, member of the Union of Russian Writers (+7-929-271-6501)
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up