The aim of Festival is to discover and support children studios and groups that are involved in on-screen works as well as gifted children; creative development of an individual; upbringing of moral and active civic position; improvement of professional level of television oriented towards children target audience; reappearance of films for children in Ukraine.
Tasks of the Festival:
- establishing and developing connections among children studios, exchanging experience and improving professional level of participants;
- showing vast audience interesting, unique works and projects from different countries of the world, presenting world experience in the field of film and television industry for children and youth;
- creating artistic and communication areas for exchanging experience, presenting new projects during the conduction of the festival and interfestival period;
- drawing attention of state, social and commercial structures to the issues of development of children on-screen works, the processes of identity formation by receiving information broadcasted by electronic mass-media, the needs of children creative teams, the fate of gifted children and their future.
І. International competitive program:
- «Best fiction film of a children studio»;
- «Best documentary of a children studio»;
- «Best television program of a children studio»;
- «Best animated film of a children studio»;
- «Best musical film (video clip) of a children studio»;
- «Best radio program of a children studio»;
- «Best television program, created for children»;
- «Best feature length film for children»;
- «Best short length film for children»;
- «Best animated film for children»;
- CIFEJ Prize (prize of the International center of films for children and youth)
Based on the review of works selected for the competitive program of the Festival, in addition the jury awards prizes in the following nominations:
Authors works of different genres and creative decisions with duration up to 30 minutes take part in the Festival. Duration of works in the nomination “We are local self-government!” is up to 15 minutes, in the nominations “Best feature length film for children ” and “Best animated film for children” - up to 120 minutes.
For participation in the Festival the following documents shall be submitted:
Works, submitted for participation in the Festival should have English subtitles (except for works in English and works that have voice-over or English dubbing-in).
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
Mr. Sergii Chernov, the Head of Kharkiv Regional Council, the Chairman of organizing committee of “Dytiatko” festival.
The international jury chooses one winner in each nomination of the Festival, except for the nomination “Best television program, created for children”. Other participants of the second stage of the Festival receive special diplomas of the Festival.
Children jury chooses one winner in the nomination “Best television program, created for children”. Children jury can establish additional special prize.
64, Sumska Street,
office 96, Kharkiv,
with note “To the Festival “Dytiatko”
Tel.: +38(057) 700-53-05;
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up