Cinema of the World International Film Festival is a quarterly film event that runs with and for various institutions and societies which is specifically created to help independent filmmakers and groups to raise their awareness about the kind of films made in the world.. Not only we run as a Festival but as well provide a means to filmmakers to learn from their seniors from around the world.
BIG NEWS: This is the best Season to submit your film to the festival as next year CWIFF will be hosting a larger-than-life film festival where winners, including all previous seasons, will not only be given entries at a huge discount but as well a dedicated entry to the competitive round. Along with that, all films will be given a chance to be focused on CWIFF's Studio platform.
Filmmakers competing in festivals are not bound to any condition which requires them not to show their films anywhere else. Rather awarded films will be given priority over others as it being the purpose of our festival to educate through the best (which again is subjective). Still, all decisions will be taken by the jury and they will decide which films to grant submission for the festival.
Today you have the chance to become mentor to many. Submit your film to #CW and become one.
1. To submit your film to the Festival, you must first upload your film to either Vimeo.com or YouTube.com or other similar platform.
2. By submitting to the Festival you confirm that you own the rights of the film and you agree to allow your project to be shown by us. Your name and information about your project may be used for promotion.
3. Posters and Videos of all submitted films will remain on our website for as long as the festival is in existence.
5. Submissions in languages other than English must be subtitled in English.
6. Multiple entries of the same content are NOT allowed.
7. We accept all genres.
8. The Festival is open to everyone. If you’re under 18, you will need to include a parent’s name and contact info. 9. Only online submissions are allowed.
10. Results: Once the festival is commenced, results will be updated on the website within one month of the event date or earlier.
10. Certificates: Will be distributed in 15-30 days after the results are declared.
11. Laurels: You can create your own laurel or ask us to create one for you.
No premiere requirement
All Ad films must be under 5 minutes. Films in post-production are also accepted. We only accept online screeners.
Films must be under 30 minutes. Films in post-production are also accepted.