Festival "Funduk" in 2017 took the baton of the Festival of short films "Look South" and "Strong nut", which was successfully held in Moscow in 2014, 2015 and 2016 with the support of the Department of Culture of Moscow.
The purpose of the festival is to attract the attention of Moscow youth to socially important problems of a different nature, and to give young people the opportunity to demonstrate their talents in cinematography to a wide audience.
The target group is professional filmmakers, students and film lovers aged from 14 to 35 years who live in Moscow and the Moscow Region.
According to the results of the Jury's assessments, the Organizing Committee of the Festival presents prizes:
- Grand Prix of the Festival,
- I place,
- II place,
- III place.
Diplomas are provided for additional nominations (at the discretion of the Organizing Committee of the Festival).
1. The festival-competition is open, all those who are interested in the age of 14 to 35 years from the city of Moscow and the Moscow region are allowed to participate.
2. A participant of the Festival is a person whose name is indicated in the column "Full name. author "of the application form.
3. To participate in the Contest, you must register by filling out the application form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Participants must submit a competitive job to the Organizing Committee of the contest by uploading the film to any file sharing site (Yandex-disk, google-disk, etc.) and sending a link to the file to the address: email@example.com.
5. One participant can submit for the competition no more than 3 (three) films.
6. The Competition is allowed films made during the period 2015-2018.
7. The Competition is allowed to work in the game and non-game (documentary) genres.
8. Nominations: 1) the best feature film; 2) the best is not a feature film; 3) the best social video, 4) the best music video.
9. The organizers reserve the right to not allow the film to be shown without explanation.
Requirements for works
To participate in the festival "Hazelnah" game and documentary short films are allowed, the duration (timekeeping) of which does not exceed 30 minutes (thirty minutes).
In accordance with the Federal Law of the Russian Federation No. 436-FZ of December 29, 2010, "On protecting children from information that is harmful to their health and development" does not allow films containing scenes of violence, erotic scenes, advertisements promoting the conduct of an unhealthy image discrimination (sexual, racial, religious, etc.), use of alcohol, tobacco and psychoactive substances.
To participate in the festival, films containing information that can cause children to use narcotic drugs, psychotropic and / or intoxicating substances, tobacco products, alcohol and alcohol-containing products, beer and drinks made on its basis, to participate in gambling , engage in prostitution, vagrancy or begging.
The jury does not consider works already published on the Internet. In case of using other people's materials, the author should provide links to information sources (in captions during playback or at the end of the film).
To participate in the Festival, films representing a presentation (a sequence of successive photos, a set of graphic images, pictures, or slides created using the Microsoft Office PowerPoint program) are not allowed.
Technical requirements for registration of works
Entries are accepted in the following formats: AVI, MPG, MPEG2, MPG4, WMV, MOV, MKV, DivX, FLV (Flash Video). Video duration of no more than 30 minutes, the volume is not more than 2-3 GB. Quality should be acceptable. Mandatory availability of titles: specify the names and names of all project participants (including those involved), as well as the date of publication. All rights remain with the authors. The organizers reserve the right to freely post and broadcast on the cultural events, as well as the promotion of the festival "Hazelnut" this information product with reference to the authors.
No premiere requirement
Jury and Organizers
Organizing Committee of the Festival
Chairman of the organizing committee - Honored Worker of Culture of the Russian Federation, Director of the Territorial Club System "Orekhovo" Galina Georgievna Dolgashova
Artistic director of tTerritorial Club System "Orekhovo" - Anastasia Ushakova
Film director and screenwriter Kornei Ratiev
Head of the Department for the implementation of projects of the Territorial Club System "Orekhovo" - Vadim Remchukov
To evaluate the films of the competition program, a jury is formed, formed by the Directorate of the Festival from the bright representatives of different areas of contemporary art, from people relevant in the art world: artists, designers, photographers, musicians, writers, screenwriters, filmmakers.
Honorary members of the jury in 2018 will be: Alexander Kulyamin, actor of theater and cinema, film director, screenwriter;
Andrey Galteev, TV presenter and journalist of "Rusong TV" and "Bridge TV".
The full jury is announced in October 2018.
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up