The Tbilisi City Hall, Georgian Chamber of culture, Georgian Film Academy, Georgian first channel 1TV (public broadcaster) and media company “Diogenes 2020” are organizing the 2nd Tbilisi Short Film International Festival “Diogenes 2021”, which will be traditionally held online.
The winning films will be nominated by genres – feature, documentary, video art/animation, experimental. There will also be an audience sympathy prize.
Winners, or their representatives, will be awarded prizes and diplomas in public during the festival’s closing ceremony (partly in an online format).
1. The participants should register online on the official website of the festival: https://diogenesfest.com/registration/ and fill out the application form.
2. The duration of the film should be from 30 seconds up to 15.00 minutes.
3. The film should be accompanied by subtitles in English.
4. The presented films should be accompanied by the following information: author(s) surname, name, author(s) 2 photos (1200 dpi each), contact details, country and 3 stills from the Contest film (1200 dpi each) – this data will be published in the Festival Catalogue.
5. The theme is free (no violence, no terrorism, no separatism, no religious or ethnic intolerance).
6. One author can present no more than two films.
7. All genres are acceptable except boring.
8. The image must be visible and the voice must be heard.
9. Due to the online format of Diogenes2021, authors must provide the organizers with links to their films and passwords for their further public display on the official Internet platforms of the festival.
10. The film is to be shot in 2020 -2021.
World premiere required.
Jury and Organizers
Phone: +995 551 23 09 62 – in English
+995 595 55 94 99 – in Georgian
Вы представитель фестиваля?
Редактируйте информацию о фестивале самостоятельноSign up